- To promote the programs of International President Lion Jung-Yul Choi and give full support.
- To ensure minimum 10% or 4 members (whichever is higher) net membership growth in
- To open 8 New Lions Clubs and 4 New Leo Clubs.
- To introduce more women members in the fold of Lionism and promote them to leadership positions.
- To support LCIF, its concept and ideas and enroll more MJF members.
- To support DFF, its concept and enroll more DFF members.
- To organize District Level Fund Raising project to support weak/sick and smaller clubs.
- To organize a monthly contest for Clubs and Lion members.
- To minimize administrative expenses at District and Club level.
- To put more emphasis on timely and accurate reporting of service activities through myLCI.
- To bring transparency in District Administration.
- To encourage clubs to maintain transparency in Club accounts and send International and District dues in time.
- To encourage clubs to get registered under Societies Act and obtain PAN card to get the benefits of CSR.
- To put emphasis on Time Management, healthy work culture and friendly environment in Clubs and District.
- To support and participate in“One Multiple One Activity”projects initiated by Multiple District 322, and “One District One Activity“ projects initiated by the District.
- To give emphasis on Public Relation and Image building of Lions.
- To carry out community need based service projects covering social, healthcare, environment, sight, diabetes, natural
- To glorify the Image of “Lions” by“WE SERVE”.